Well, now that I’m back I must make sure to include my favorite part of the week! Military Fill-in with Wife of Sailor and the Military Spouse Round-up, created by our lovely Navy Wifey, Riding the Roller Coaster, and hosted this week by the lovely Jennifer at Keeping Up with the Bowens, so go check it out! Also, if you’re looking for a private and intimate way to connect with some of your fellow Silent Rankers, please check out my forum Love and Dog Tags. Now, on to the good stuff.
AND THIS WEEK MY QUESTION WAS CHOSEN!!!!
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
I would definitely have to say my wedding day. I would relive it over and over if I could. Sigh…now I’m all sentimental! LOL
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
Yes I was. We had been dating since my sophomore year oh high school so it was definitely a decision we made together, and one his parents weren’t so keen on.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
That’s a really tough one. I’m such a fan of Disney Movies. I asked my mom what mine were when I was younger, to double check my memory. 101 Dalmations was on the top of my list and apparently it was my first theater movie, when they re-released it in the theater. My favorite princess is Snow White, so that is also one of my favorites.
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Well right now, especially with the kids, we go and grab some In and Out and then head over to Scheels, which is a major sporting/outdoors kinda store and ride the ferris wheel (that is inside) and look at the giant fish tanks and stuff like that. Its like a whole day event every time we go.
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Gosh, i think overseas for sure, England I think would be my number one pick. There’s not many places to choose from for us. Alaska is also on our list of dream places. We are outdoorsey, hiking, camping kinda peeps and that is a dream place to go for that stuff.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!