Yay another fill-in!!! Thanks to Wife of Sailor for another great linky. If you’re a milspouse (wife, gf, fiance!) come join us. Also Military Ladies, check out two giveaways I have going on my site right now, in the right sidebar. Both giveaways are military themed! And if you are searching for support please check out Love and Dogtags
1. What is your favorite winter memory?
My favorite memory was the last Christmas I spent in West Virginia with my mom’s family. I was 16 and it was so wonderful. Everyone was there, it snowed….it was wonderful.
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Gosh, how do I chose!! Probably the Big Bang Theory and Rizzoli and Isles
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
WE finally moved back east!!! whooohooo!!!!
4. What is the best sound in the world to you?
My kids laughing 🙂
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
Nothing is for sure. I have to be okay with things changing last minute, for him to be gone a lot and not know when or where or anything about anything! LOL! I’m such an organized, listy type girl in my non-military life that not being able to do that in my military life was hard for sure. I’m still learning nine years later.