I’ve recently become a fan of essential oil, it’s all the rage really. You can’t scroll through your news feed without seeing something about it. Maybe that’s just mine, but nevertheless, it’s definitely becoming a thing. I have a couple friends who sell it – different brands – lots of friends who use it, including a ton more brands. I’m not really an expert and I’ve tried many different types and kids. For me personally I don’t necessarily consider them to be the be all end all of cures, but I have become a definitely believer. I have a strong olfactory sense….my sense of smell is ridiculously tied to my brain and my emotions. The effect has been something that I have really noticed with essential oils. Recently I have discovered their benefits as it pertains to other things.
My first experience was with Tea Tree Oil. It is incredible how many uses this one little oil. I tried it for my face to zap some zits. Put it directly on there with a q-tip and it significantly reduces the size and redness over night. Boom!
– One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
– Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
– Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your’s to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
– We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil’s Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
– Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smallest carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.
I love a product that totally backed by the brand, with the test results to prove it! I also love when a brand gives you a ton of ways to use it when you purchase it. I didn’t have to go scrounging all over the internet.
If you haven’t started dabbling in the world of essential oils I really encourage you to give it a try. Test different ones out, experiment with blends. Go in with an open mind and see what you discover. You might, like me, be pleasantly surprised.
**This is a sponsored post in partnership with BrandBacker and Apothecary Extracts. I was given a product to review in exchange for my open and honest opinion. As always, my views and opinions are my own.