Thank you everyone for entering and participating in my giveaway! I really appreciate everyone!! The winner is Comment 21 – Jen!!!! Congratulations. You have been notified by the email provided!
Please check out my latest giveaway! CSN has asked me and I wanted to do a giveaway this time for one of my one of my lucky followers for a $35 giftcard for CSN!!!! If you haven’t heard of CSN you must go check out You’ll get so lost in all the amazingness!!! Like the amazing Eames Lounge Chair, which is an expensive chair, for an amazing price!
So please check out the tab up top!!!!
Lastly, one of my new bloggy friends, and fellow military wifey’s has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much! I am so honored. So when you get a chance go check out The Peacock Tale.
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 Questions about yourself.
3. Pass it along to other blogs that you recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave them your recipients a note telling them about the award.
1. Why did you create this blog?
I was sort of interested in starting a blog for awhile but never really knew how it worked. Then I discovered this whole world of blogging and mom’s, reviews and giveaways, and military spouses! It was so amazing that I just dived right in.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
MilSpouse Blogs and mommy blogs and blogs of friends are my cup of tea
3. What is your favorite clothing brand?
I usually am always looking for a bargain. Target, Old Navy….
4. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
I use Mary Kay. I’ve used it for forever and I love my skin. I love MAC eyeshawdow.
5. Indespinsable make up?
mascara and lip gloss
6. Favorite color?
7. Favorite Perfume
Beckham by Victoria Beckham. Paris Hilton’s first one, in the pink bottle, and Tommy Girl.
8. Favorite Film
While You Were Sleeping, 13 Days and just about any Jane Austen
9. What country would you like to visit?
Gosh, too hard to pick one!!! Ireland is on the top of my list
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or blush on only one side of your face?
I think definitely the mascara…way less noticeable in my opinion! LOL!!!
And now for my nominations!!
Please go check out all these lovely ladies!!!