Its always a nice little surprise when its time for the First Friday Fill-in over at Wife of a Sailor. It only comes around once a month now and I’m always a little sad when its done, because now I have to wait a whole month for it to come around again! So, make sure you go check out the lovely Wife over on her blog because she has plenty of wonderful posts to keep you busy for the month. Also, please check out the giveaways I’ve got going on and if you’re looking for a goodbook…the bookshelf is a good place to start! Leave your recommendations as well. If you’re a spouse looking for support I’d love for you to stop by Love and Dogtags as well. Thanks for stopping by Cammo Style Love.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? – I wish that I could get erase my total stressing out. I’ve been stressing out about how much there is left to do after all this moving junk…when my hubby so sweetly pointed out that I’ve done so much already.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? Gosh, its so hard to pick. Since moving here there has been so many amazing things that I don’t know if I could narrow it down to one thing. I will say one of my oldest friends came visit her sister and the three of us were together and that was right up there on the top of my list.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer? My son is getting ready to start Kindergarten and so I just really want this summer to fun and just be a family as much as we can. We want to plan a couple road trips to see some historical things so I’m excited about that.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!) This is the first time in a long time that we have been close enough to a base to take advantage of the services, so I’m sort of getting used to that now.
5. What are you looking forward to in June? Spending time with the hubby and a roadtrip Woodrow Wilson’s Presidential Library
Cammo Style Love
My daughter starts kindergarten this year too! Where has the time gone? She is the youngest of three so I am taking pictures of everything she does! 🙂 Alma