Happy Small Business Saturday Everyone! I hope everyone has had a chance to check out a small business today. One of the businesses I’m talking about today is a local small business (for me anyway), although she is also on the fancy dancy internet. I’ve met this lady, and her family, in person and they are wonderful, dedicated people, who are all about the fluff!
One of the things that I’m really behind on that I want to catch up on is my cloth diapering related reviews. I know that there are so many out there, but I also know that I have sort of a unique perspective, having used disposables on my first two. My cloth diapering journey has been a crazy one and I definitely want to document it. You can read my thoughts on my journey, as it were, here – and then find all my other cloth related posts (which will keep coming) by clicking on the tab up top. Now, lets get down to business.
Currently, I am the proud owner of three wetbags – a Large Planet Wise, a small Planet Wise, and a Large Bubbz Wet/Dry bag.
This ultra large wet/dry bag features a super roomy zippered compartment to store all wet items. The front pocket has all the room you need to carry extra diapers, wipes, creams, sprays and even an extra set of clothes, that way you have everything at your fingertips.
- Features a 2 Spacious Zippered Pockets
- Metal Zippers are the Best in the Industry that Won’t Leak Liquids
- Holds 10 Bubbz 3.0 Double Stuffed Pocket Diapers up to 18 Single Stuffed Pocket Diapers
- Sturdy Snapping Handle allows for ease of use with Stroller, Changing Table, Doorknob or Hook
- Made from Eco-Friendly TPU Waterproof Lined Polyester, which decomposes in 4-5 years
- Comes in 7 Bright Colors and 12 Fun Prints
- PVC Free and Lead Free Zippers
- Reusable to avoid using plastic bags, helping to protect our planet
- Made in the USA
- Made with high quality designer fabrics with coordinating waterproof inner material and locking zipper.
- Each bag is innovatively sewn with hidden seams and sealed for no wicking or leaking. First and ONLY in the industry! Patent pending waterproof design.
- Resists most stains odors – keeping smells in.
The Bubbz bag that I have is a wet/dry bag and the Planet Wise bag I have is just a wet bag. You can purchase the Planet Wise is a wet/dry bag option as well. The price difference is really the first apparent difference. You can purchase the Planet Wise bag between $18.90 and $21.00. The Bubbz bag is available for $7.50 right now on Kebbie’s Diaper Bag. The Planet Wise fabric on the outside is a real fabricy feeling (yes, new word), whereas the Bubbz bag is a more slick fabric. While I love both and both seem to hold the same amount of diapers, the zippers seem to be quite similar, the price of the Bubbz and the fact that it is a WAHM brand makes me want to love it more. For me I also feel like I’ve had better luck with containing smell with the Bubbz; but like I said, that has just been my experience.
Cammo Style Love