Welcome to my little portion of the Sunday Social link-up. If you happen to stumble upon my blog and you’ve never done a Sunday Social, you are missing out! Go, quick and join in the fun! If you are a regular and you made your way here, yay! Thank you! Please check things out, let me know what you think, leave me your info so that I can follow you (if I don’t already). I also have an awesome giveaway going on – a digital copy of this amazing fitness book, as well as a $25 Amazon gift card.
The Sunday Social, Week 80
Now, onto the good stuff!
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition? I don’t even know how to pick just one. If you were to ask some of my closest friends and family they would probably tell you that I am crazy nuts over tradition. I love old things, things that have been done before…passed down. They are warm and comfy, like sitting in front of a fireplace with hot cocoa and a good book (you know the paper kind, not the digital kind). I would be willing to bet that anyone that can’t be with their families around a holiday feels the same way. Traditions are like home…and now that I’ve wandered down this rambling path…its probably a safe bet that there are too many to name.
parades, gingerbread houses, making and decorating cookies, decorating the tree together with Christmas music playing, Santa Claus, Nativity..and the list goes on.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? This would probably fall under the tradition question, at least with my family. White Christmas, Holiday Inn, The Bishop’s Wife and Miracle on 34th Street are the top ones.
3. Show us your favorite decoration, or Pinterest decoration, you wish you could have. I really really really want a beautiful wooden advent. I always scour the shelves after Christmas to see if any are on super clearance.
4. What is your favorite holiday song? Hands down The Carol of the Bells…oh man, I love it.
this is obviously a crazy rockin’ version, but I love it!
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I’m not really sure if it’s really a holiday dessert..although I’m not sure what that means…but I like my good ole fashioned Apple and Pumpkin Pies.
6. What is on your wish list this year? This year I didn’t really think about it. Hubby and I plan on getting a tv for our bedroom finally. It is supposed to be our gift to each other things year for Christmas, but knowing him there will probably be something else under the tree, while I’m all good and behave *evil laugh* and not get him anything.
Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you all have to say and maybe find some new blogs!!