hey ya’ll! Welcome to another Sunday Social, one of my favorite link-ups. Thanks Ashley and Neely for a great time. If you’ve never done one of these before join in for the fun. I have found some of my most favorite blogs doing this, and there’s always a good turn out. Have fun, stay awhile and welcome to my little corner of the world. Check out my monthly link-up that I’m just starting up. Its called “Rewind 365”. Once a month we post about where we were that day, week or month last year. Looking back is always so much fun, so make a post of your own.
Sunday Social Week 118
1. 5 things you want us to know about you
Well, aside from what you see over there on my sidebar, I’m a volunteer and am involved in my church
and my children’s school. I’m a former ballet dancer who has recently gotten a huge itch for it again. I have a secret desire to write a book and I huge book collector (new and old – its a sickness really).
2. 5 favorite things about blogging
meeting new people and learning. The group of milspouses that I have had the honor to meet
through this whole adventure has been amazing. I’ve been touched by so many lives its incredible!
3. 5 things you are doing before the year is over
We are going on a little family vacation, just the five of us.
Busch Gardens Christmas Town
Hopefully make it to my first Medal of Honor Ceremony as Press (I keep missing them)
Finally do some real thrift store hunting. I’ve been here almost three years and I still haven’t done that!
4. 5 favorite fall fashion staples
Black Wool Jacket
and…my Doc Marten Mary Janes!
5. 5 favorite beauty products
1. Rimmel Lash Excelerator (seriously can’t find another mascara as good)
2. Almay Color Match make-up (cover-up, powder, liquid make-up – its all good)
3. Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss. Oh my heavens its the best. Lasts a long time, great colors and
its a good gloss/lipstick combo —-> if you need a consultant or want to try anything mine’s amazing! Check out her site here.
4. Simple Eye Make-Up remover – best stuff and its simple, lol, hence the name
5. Julep Oxygen Nail Treament – I’ve tried and used a lot of different stuff for my nails.
My nails have always struggled, and even when I finally stopped biting them it was hard to get them to grow.
This stuff is literally magic! Use my link and you will get a promo code for a free welcome box! Right now this is my only subscription box, that’s how much I love it. I skip it whenever I want and its not big deal. I love a box like that.
Thanks for stopping by. Can’t wait to read everyone’s stuff, especially your beauty product favs!