When I started getting The Farm Table boxes I was so excited to get all these new and interesting vegetables to try out. I also experienced my first White Sweet Potato. Since sweet potatoes aren’t something that we usually partake of I was really at a loss of what to do with them….so I stood and stared at my pantry for a little while and eventually came up with this! This was also my first time using my Lemon Olive Oil that I got from a friend in Italy. OH man! I wish I had used it earlier, but I was totally nervous.
– cut up your sweet potatoes (after washing and drying) and lay them out on your cookie sheet
– drizzle Lemon Olive Oil and stir around to coat (doesn’t have to be perfect)
– salt and pepper to taste
– for 3 cut-up sweet potatoes I used 1/2 tsp of garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of rosemary
– bake on 375 for about 30 minutes
– half-way through go in, stir them around and flip some over
– done when they are golden
If you try it let me know what you think? Does your family love sweet potatoes? If you live in the Northern Virginia area and want to check out The Farm Table, use my code RheannaTFT for $15 off or ask me about about a trial box by emailing me!