Time for my favorite part of the week! And if you’re a MILITARY SPOUSE, make sure to check out my post about Military.com’s Spouse Summit coming to the DC Metro area in April!
1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
Probably just the fact that it’s getting warmer (at least its supposed to be – here it’s supposed to snow some time today). Cute dresses and skirts, sandals and all that fun stuff. Easter is also pretty fun. How cute are these guys?
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I have grown Sunflowers and tulips and stuff….I love to receive Roses…I’m a classic romantic. Although I love purple ones. Last spring we grew a sunflower (my son did) and it was a lot of fun. I want to do more this year.
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I’m really nail polish obessed! Seriously. Bright colors, classic colors, funky designs. I paint my nails (toes and fingers) every week.
Come try Julep! Its so awesome. I’ve skipped months here and there, no problem. I absolutely love it! This month this is what I’m getting!
- Avery: Hot pink crème
- Jackie: Maraschino cherry crème
- Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum: Peptides–super-charged amino acids that build keratine (for your nails) and collagen (for your cuticles)–are our Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum’s secret weapon to transform dry and damaged cuticles almost overnight. Plus, get visibly stronger, smoother nails with fewer ridges and less splitting and brittleness in only 2-3 weeks.
or my code 4600288
and enter COLOR2012 to get your first box for a penny!
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Being outside with my kids in our backyard is my favorite. We have a fabulous backyard and a deck and I’m really excited for BBQs and having friends over. Pulling out the kiddie pool and the slip n slide and experiencing Phillip outside this summer, fully mobile. So fun.
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! 🙂
When it definitely is Spring weather I want to take some day trips around the area. We went to Williamsburg, but there’s so much I want to do. Hubby won’t be around much so I’d really like to take advantage of some outdoor fun with him before it gets too humid around here. I wish I had some amazing details to share, but solidifying details well in advance isn’t really how we roll around here.
Can’t wait to read everyone’s posts! Thanks for stopping by!